Taking a Short Break, I'll Be Back Soon!

Hi everyone! Due to the 5 difficult final exams that I have to take this week in addition to starting a new job and the fact that I can be forced to move my belongings to a new dorm room at any time, I have decided that I will not be posting on this blog until either Friday or Saturday. I am just too busy to do my nails, and frankly they are a hot mess right now anyways. I do not have time to take pictures and edit and write. Sorry guys, I feel bad because I am typically so good about posting consistently every single day. I hope that you understand that I am busy and that I will be back very soon. On a good note, I am almost better from that nasty cold I had last week. I don't feel sick anymore but I am still coughing. Once I am back and settled and in a groove with my new dorm room and classes and such; I plan on having a giveaway! Yay! So be on the lookout for that probably later this month.

If you really miss me, I do have a post scheduled for 1pm MDT on my piercing blog and you can check out that blog if you are interested. I may need to put off Thursday's post on that blog until Friday. I am also planning on checking my twitter page (@gildedangel) occasionally if you need to ask me a question or contact me. I have been having some minor troubles with my e-mail account so contacting me on Twitter will be best.

Again, I'm sorry that I won't be posting. I hope that you can forgive me for it. I will talk to you all the weekend! I love you all! <3
Post title : Taking a Short Break, I'll Be Back Soon!
URL post : http://acrylic-nails.blogspot.com/2010/05/taking-short-break-i-be-back-soon.html