China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy

Edit: I freaking hate blogger! This was scheduled to go up this morning (six hours ago) and it magically switched to draft. *&^#(@#^$*@#&$#^#&*@)@ Back to the regularly scheduled programming.

Hi everyone!!! Today I am swatching for you (although I am sure that you have seen more than enough swatches of it) China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy. It is a gorgeous neon coral-y orange color. It applies much like anyother neon, it is a little streaky but once you get used to applying it you can get it to come out even. I have been loving this color in particular, I don't know why because I don't think that corals really flatter me. What do you think of it?
Post title : China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy
URL post : http://acrylic-nails.blogspot.com/2010/06/china-glaze-flip-flop-fantasy.html