Year Of The Rabbit 2011

Year of the Rabbit, painted with The ONE Gel Paint
Year 2011 for me started off with an exciting trip to Seoul for the 5th Global Nail Cup. The weather was freezing and hovering between -5 to -16 degrees celcius and for the first time in all these years to Korea, I was caught in the middle of a heavy snowfall right in the heart of Seoul ! Our team took home 13 awards from the event including the Best Team Effort award. I had the privilege of showing the new gel painting (The ONE) in the super demo together with five other international nail artists from Korea (Nam Gung Soo & Lim Hee A), Australia (Viv Simmonds), Netherlands (Tamara Bhagoe) and Japan (Jurry Sato). My theme this year is the Rabbit all painted with gels and I hope you like the design :)
Post title : Year Of The Rabbit 2011
URL post : http://acrylic-nails.blogspot.com/2011/01/year-of-rabbit-2011.html