Love + My Valentine

In a pool somewhere...

Twin Nephews



Introducing you to my Valentine - L.J ! 
Haha ! For a bit of our history...
We have been together for 5 + years.
I actually went to the same middle school as
him but I never paid attention to him as I
thought he was a trouble maker...which he is 
the complete opposite of ! He later found me
again thru a mutual friends Hi5 profile.


Anyways, I really don't understand people that 
think that getting married after 1 year is a good 
idea. Up to year 2 I was still getting to know the 
ins and outs of my boyfriend. Now, I know everything 
pretty much about him, what to expect, what
he likes/dislikes etc.


I know people these days especially are 
obsessed with the idea of love. 
It takes a lot more than love to make a 
relationship work. Thankfully I have an
extremely rare and amazing boyfriend who is so 
completely loving and kind ! He is very 
even-tempered and polite as well. I know that I am 
so lucky to have him ! 


However, having love from a guy or girl is not 
the most important thing. If you dont know
what you want in a partner...& if you dont fully love
yourself...then its better if you stay single. Dont try
and look for love from someone else. Realize that 
is just a bonus of the relationship. You need 
to feel complete in yourself first...otherwise you
will just drag the other person down. Take classes, 
go on trips, find your interests and become
a balanced and open person...then you will be
ready to let someone else in. 


I do not believe there is one person out there
for everyone. Many people you come
across could be possibly compatible. 
One thing I must say is that when you 
are in a relationship with someone...after time
both ppl do change to slightly fit the other 
person. Just little things...I dont mean your
personality or anything like that. But, my point is 
you could end up being perfectly happy with
lots of different people...depending on who
you meet first. I do have faith though that everyone
can find an amazing love in their life... and of course
more than one if you break up with the first...
You just gotta be brave, never stop 
learning/improving & make sure you have 
something to offer in terms of
being equally as loving/kind/attentive. 


You often find love when you arent looking for it.
So, if you dont have a valentine or a significant other...
Who cares ! Enjoy the freedom...be your own best
friend. Love yourself and be the best person possible
and you will no doubt attract an amazing person
one day. Just be patient : ) 



This blog post was inspired by the lovely Queenie.
She is so freaking inspirational and gorgeous ! 




For those that have someone... do something
out of the ordinary together...surprises make 
a serious relationship stay fun and exciting : ) 


P.S - A lot of middle aged women are 
like in love with my boyfriend HAHA ! 
Some people say he looks like Tyrese a bit...
I told him not to let it get to his head LOL !




korea ! 



Post title : Love + My Valentine
URL post : http://acrylic-nails.blogspot.com/2011/02/love-my-valentine.html