Robot Love


I'm a sucker for a deal, I've made no secret of that. The dollar section at Target is the death of me, but on occasion, I do find some useful stuff! Today's nail design is based off a little robot notepad that I bought- there were socks to match the notepad too, but they were kid's socks, so I didn't get them. (I may have small feet, but not THAT small! lol) I love the little robot guy- he's super cute on the notepad, and I did my best to recreate the cuteness. :-D I got to use a cool new polish as the base for this design- Deborah Lippmann's Yellow Brick Road, which is a yellow jelly that comes out April 15! I wish that I had prettier nail lines, because I think this polish rocks, and my funky nails don't do it justice!


I used Deborah Lippmann Yellow Brick Road as a base, with China Glaze Hey Sailor! for the red, Orly Gumdrop for the robot, mixed with Orly Sapphire Silk to shade as well as for the arms. For the grey, I used Orly Mirror Mirror, for the eyes, I used American Apparel Cotton, with American Apparel Hassid for the pupil and for his smile. Topped it all off with 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat.

Beep! Boop! Boop! Beep!

Disclosure: Some of the products used in today's post were sent to me by the manufacturer for review.

Post title : Robot Love
URL post : http://acrylic-nails.blogspot.com/2011/04/robot-love.html