Did You Miss Me? Maybe?

Hi everyone! I am so sorry that I was gone for so long (almost a month!) but my life is finally settling down a bit and I can get back to my favorite hobby. So this post is going to be an update on my life and my nails, but the real nail posts will begin tomorrow.

So after I got through the craziness of my finals, I had to pack all of my things and wait patiently for housing to tell me to move. That week I started my new summer job as a secretary, and then that Wednesday I was told to move at 5pm. In the rain. Fantastic. So I get my key from the guy and I asked him to double check to see if it was the right room because it looked wrong. He gave me a snotty tone and said it was right. I spent all night hand-moving all of my things to the new room bcause I have no car, it took about 6 hours. After everything was moved, I found out that I had been placed in a male suite. Fantastic. So I spent the next day moving again to the room that I was supposed to be in. It was a complete nightmare. Then I started my summer classes and that has been keeping me busy too.

Moving my nail polish was quite the trek, below are the pictures of them after the move and then there are corresponding pictures of them re-organized. Nothing got broken thank goodness (I would have cried) but it looked like a hot mess. The nail polish melmer is now stored under my bed because it being on top of my flimsy bookcase was not a good place to put it. I like it there, and I have more room to spread out when I polish my nails and toes.








All of that moving also took a huge toll on my nails, they pretty much all chipped or snapped off, which is a big reason why I haven't been posting. They still aren't great, but at least they are even and a reasonable length now. I feel like I can take pictures of them at least lol. They are still rounded, but I hope to square them back off soon. I have literally been so busy that my no-buy lasted much longer than I thought, in fact I just bought nail polish for the first time since the end of February. How did I survive for so long? Needless to say I picked up a few of the pretty China Glaze Poolside polishes, I got Pool Party, Kiwi Cool-ada, and Flip Flop Fantasy. I am trying really hard not to go overboard, so three for now will be just fine. ;)


So all in all, I am ridiculously excited to be back in the community again, I missed you all so much!!! I feel so out of the loop and I am sorry that I have missed so much of what has been going on. The plans for the near future are to have a giveaway soon, to post some backlogged swatches, and to swatch some of the polishes of my roommates in my apartments, they all love nail polish too. They think I have too many polishes..... because I do, but they have a lot of colors that I don't have that I would love to swatch for all of you! Yay! Thank you guys for sticking with me while I have been away, I hope that you continue to enjoy my ramblings and the blog! :)
Post title : Did You Miss Me? Maybe?
URL post : http://acrylic-nails.blogspot.com/2010/05/did-you-miss-me-maybe.html