Nail Art: Pink Sky and Gold Stars

Hey everyone! Even though the weather here has been kinda crappy in the past week (snow and rain, even though it should be much warmer), I still want to be able to wear my bright colors and glitter, so I did! I used Essie Forget Me Nots and Art Deco Gold Glitter. This is what I ended up coming up with. I did the stripes on the thumb first and then decided that I wanted to do swoops of glitter on the fingers. It looks a little strange, but I guess like it. I haven't done my nails in well over a month, so I need to get used to doing them again. Maybe it's time to break out the Konading kit, because this is a little sad. I know that I can do better than this, but I need to get back into practice lol! Thank you to everyone who left comments on yesterday's posts, it is great to know that a lot of you are excited that I am back and I am really excited to be back. Have an awesome day everyone!
Post title : Nail Art: Pink Sky and Gold Stars
URL post : http://acrylic-nails.blogspot.com/2010/06/nail-art-pink-sky-and-gold-stars.html