China Glaze Matte Magic

Hi everyone! I have had this product for a really long time, but I never did a review on it! So I will do it today. Anyways, this stuff is great! It is pretty much exactly the same as the Essie matte topcoat, only it was cheaper and the packaging in my opinion is cuter, although it doesn't contain as much product. This was discontinued, but if you hunt around I am sure that you may still be able to find it. I stocked up on three bottles of it myself, I never want to run out. Granted the matte trend has long since sailed, but it is still a nice way to spice up a manicure once in awhile. If you participated in the matte trend, what was your favorite matte topcoat or matte polish?
Post title : China Glaze Matte Magic
URL post : http://acrylic-nails.blogspot.com/2010/06/china-glaze-matte-magic.html