I'm A Terrible Blogger, So I'm Asking A Favor

Hi everyone. I want to say that I am sorry for being a crappy blogger. I haven't posted here for two months. Now I can make excuses, but frankly I have just been a lazy bum. A busy lazy bum. So, I am setting a goal for myself, starting September 1st, I will start posting on a daily basis again, if not at least a few times a week.

The main problem is that I don't really know what to post. I have gotten completely lost trying to catch up with new collections and which colors are hot and which are not; I'm overwhelmed. So I need your help. If you could be so kind, could you list 3 of your favorite new polishes from recent collections? I don't care what brands, but I literally go to Ulta and I don't know what polishes to pick. I feel disconnected from the nail polish world, so please help ease me back into it.

Thank you all for sticking with me despite my behavior. If you have questions or just want to chat, feel free to contact me on my twitter (@gildedangel) or formspring (gildedangel) (off to the right side, it's new! ask me questions!) as I check both pretty often. Oh, and if you have tagged me in anything in the past couple of months, please feel free to put it in the comments here and I will do it before September 1st. I am at home and have no access to nail polish, which is why I can't post nails until September lol. Love you all! <3
Post title : I'm A Terrible Blogger, So I'm Asking A Favor
URL post : http://acrylic-nails.blogspot.com/2010/08/i-terrible-blogger-so-i-asking-favor.html