New Colors, New Creation

Sitting in front of more than 60 new color samples of acrylic color powders, my head starts spinning and adrenalin starts pumping. I feel like a little girl in a candy store ! It's finally narrowed down to 48 colors and now begins my journey of making a difference with the designs that I'm about the create with these new amazing colors which will now be part of the ONE new acrylic collection by Odyssey.

To make art wearable, encapsulated or embedded art is not only long lasting and stunning in appearance, it gives a "looking into glass" effect. I'm taking it one step further to introduce movement, layering and realism into my embedded art which is all created with brushwork in acrylic and still maintain a reasonable thin finish.



Post title : New Colors, New Creation
URL post : http://acrylic-nails.blogspot.com/2011/01/new-colors-new-creation.html