Love Packages

So I got 3 packages - none of which I was aware were coming.
3 surprises ! Such a rare event ! 
I just thought I would show briefly what my lovely 
friends sent out of excitement and appreciation
Thanks guys ! <3 
(Click photos if you want to see them larger) 

 
just opened the boxes and spread everything out ! 

nail stickers & rhinestones 

hexagon glitter

lots of models own polishes ! one broke -
you can see that color in my nail collection vid on my youtube.


wah nails - nail art pen

cute nail file


lovely pastels

models own amazing gold pigment



some cute stuff from korea ! 


amazingly cute daily planner 

korean orange chocolate !

vintagey stickers ! 


P.S - Have you guys seen this channel ? 
I just watched her fashion report in the store 'Baby The Stars Shine Bright'
Thought it was pretty cool how she is bringing Japan to life through our
computer screens ! She has lots of interesting vids with eng subs
if you wanted to check her out : ) 




My Nail Collection Video :


( If you go to the youtube info bar - you will see
some places I recommend you to get some of 
the products shown or similar products ) 






Post title : Love Packages
URL post : http://acrylic-nails.blogspot.com/2011/01/love-packages.html