Sunny Side Up

Good Morning,

Orange is such a bright lively color...my mani looks like a tall glass of Orange Juice.  Yummy!  It's my favorite color to wear for the summer months.  Wet N Wild 'Wild Shine' Sunny Side Up did not disappoint me.   It's creamy on the thin side but 3 coats gave me the opacity that I wanted.


Not bad for 99 cents, I picked up a couple of Wild Shines when Walgreens marked them down to 50 cents.  I could not pass up a great deal :P  Woot!

I decided to give  OPI Silver Shatter a try. Using one coat then a topcoat.  I love how the orange is peaking through.  These 2 colors go very well together.



As an accent I used Bundle Monster Plate BM-207 with Konad Special White Polish (I am really lovely these plates ya'll)   



There you have it.  I hope you like it :D 

I'm still on the lookout for the Mermaid's Cove Collection.    

  
Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark
Post title : Sunny Side Up
URL post : http://acrylic-nails.blogspot.com/2011/06/sunny-side-up.html